- Microprocessor controlled signal detection
- Built in magnet for turning transmitters on & off
- Push button operation prevents battery drain when not in use
- Ideal for anyone who relies on a borrowed receiver
- Ideal for the professional falconer who uses several transmitters
- Eliminates the need to re-tune your receiver for each transmitter
- Requires one CR2032 battery (included)
The Signal Sensor is a compact, wide-band micro receiver designed to verify the operation of your radio transmitters at very close range. Any transmitter with a magnetic switch may also be turned on and off by using the Signal Sensor’s internal magnet while simultaneously hearing the signal and seeing a flashing LED with each pulse.