TinyLoc R1+GYR UHF 433-434 Systems: Prices From...
TinyLoc R1+GYR System
GuideFirst of all we would recommend browsing through our transmitter section to determin which transmitter will best suit your needs. Come back here to select your chosen transmitter from the options list shown complete with any additional cost if applicable. Please contact us without obligation if you need further advice or have any questions.
System to include –
- Easy to use synthesized R1+GYR digital multi band receiver
- Track up to 100 transmitter wearers across nine bands
- Works with all makes of UHF transmitters
- Compact two element high gain directional fold out antenna
- LCD display shows signal strength, transmitter frequency and birds name
- Battery level and gain setting
- Automatic LCD backlight for night time tracking
- Quality dynamic speaker
- Switchable external antenna socket for yagi or roof mount antenna connection
- Earphone jack & external power socket
- Padded carry case
- Transmitter of your choice including magnetic wand
- Two year warranty on receiver
- Easy to follow instructions
- Supplied with batteries ready for use
The R1+GYR is a compact digital pocket sized receiver that is easy to set up, tune and use in the field. Simply input your transmitter frequency (the receiver takes care of fine tuning) input the transmitter / birds name and assign this data to a memory location. A simple press of a button moves between stored transmitters.